Adios!


So this will probably be my last blog before my mission, and I just want to thank everyone who has helped me on this magical journey to missionhood and land of lollipops! Ok, so I don't think Argentina is known for lollipop manufacturing, but I think I'll savor the delicious mission experience.
I'm looking forward to going out and serving the Lord and his children! Not only will this be a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow myself, but to be a help to our brothers and sisters to find happiness and eternal salvation will be such an experience. I think by the time I'm done I won't want to come back. It's like Rexburg; that cold, challenging, itty bitty city might not be something to behold, but the spirit will always keep you coming back for more. It's what makes me miss roommates, classes, campus- that spirit that edifies you. It's wonderful and beyond words. And I'm sure that Argentina will have the same effect on me.
So kids, don't worry, I won't have to eat cat or dog (I don't think... Nah...), I'll get my fill of Italian food and beef. I'll stay out of dark alleys, won't take "gifts" from strangers, brush and floss every night, and take the Spirit with me wherever I go. And just some food for thought, Heavenly Father loves us so much that to help us get back to him and obtain happiness, he gave us an opportunity to have a member of the Godhead with us to guide us bless us. A member of the Godhead! How cool is that? Yeah, I know.
Love you guys, Hermana Georgeson

Comments

  1. :( Your last blog before the mish? :( Will you be updating your blog during your mission?
    It WILL be a magical journey for you. Even if Argentina doesn't have lollipops I will post you some!! :) Rexburg definitely has my heart!
    Awww Hermana Georgeson you will be MUCHO FABULOSO :) :) :)
    CHEERIO BUT BE BACK SOON!!
    Love you lovely lady x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks