Buenas Dias!

...Please send the word out, I WANT TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE!!!! Por favor!

(Her address at the MTC is:

Hermana Emily Rose Georgeson
MTC Mailbox # 358
ARG-NEU 0126
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

You can also go to DearElder.com and post letters there. Make sure to denote the Provo MTC as the destination while she is there. They deliver M-F if you get it in before noon. Once she moves to Argentina, I'll post the new address here.)


So just some cool things I've learned this week, Charity- SUPER IMPORTANTE. 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 strongly emphasises that, that we are nothing without charity (that Paul, what a good man) (emphasizes...?), and D&C 88:125 says that Charity should be worn as a mantle because it's SO THAT IMPORTANT! Mantle's aren't for people who make promises they're not so sure they're going to keep. It's for serious.

This past week the scipture D&C 123:12 has stood out to me, at least 4 or 5 times in the past day or two, and I was bugging me WHY!?! I knew that it's important, but why would the Lord plague me with such a scripture (not so much that it was a plague)? But I was doing companion study with mi companera and we were talking about our experience in the Temple earlier today, and she totally made me realize why the Lord would put that scripture in front of my face.

"Christ is the only on earth that can throw a stone at us, but he won't because he loves us." - Our lovely Hma. Squires

Don't get caught in the routine! What you put in is what you get back.

A story told to us during a Sunday meeting: A Russino orphan had 2 babies lying in the nativity scene that he made. When asked about it he began relaying the nativity with accuracy, until he got to the part where Mary laid him in a manger. Then the boy said, "Jesus asked me if I had a place to stay. I told him that I didn't have a mamma or a poppa, so I didn't have any place to stay. Then Jesus said that I could stay with HIM. I wasn't sure if I could because I didn't have any gifts to give him that were good enough." The boy thought and thought and thought, and then he realized there's something he could give Jesus. "'If I keep you warm, would that be a good enough gift?' And Jesus said 'That would be the best gift I could ever ask for.'" And so the boy climbed into the manger with the baby Jesus and with tears in his eyes he said Jesus told him "You can stay forever," with someone who would love him and NEVER leave him alone.

Oh my goodness, that story was so sweet! I want to find that boy and adopt him! For serious! For someone who hasn't been given much, he knows that he can rely on his Savior. What a special boy.

Some food for thought: Those who profess that God does not exist and religions corrupt the world are guilty by their own school of thought. Anti-religionists can rally together and fulfill their own prophecies of degeneration in the world. Any other religion or school of thought would inevitably cause theis world to crumble and fail. ONLY through the RESTORED GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST can the world be saved from ourselves.Oh yeah, I'm so good.

Lots o love! I mean, Mucho amor! And tell Barrett That I think it's totally awesome, his class. I'm going to try to send something today that hopefully he can analyze. Tell Adam that stinker should write! Something! Anything! It will not only keep us strong but will help him too.

Adios!!Con amor, Hma.Georgeson

P.S. Tee hee hee, since I've been here almost nobody has pronounced my name wrong, but today when we went to the temple the sealers kept saying Greggerson. Oy vey. That's Spanish for Oy vey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

May 30: I got my super trunky papers today.