Huh.... This has been an interesting week. And now an interesting Pday.

We have transfers? I don't remember the word in english anymore, it's only traslados. We have them today. The surprising news is that I'm being separated from my trainer already. I've only been with her three weeks and they already want to separate us! She thinks that one of the main reasons they're doing this is that she's leaving two weeks early to go home because in four weeks she'll have 18 months and her brother is getting married, so the mission president gave permission for her to leave the mission two weeks early. I think I totally now have the new record for the least amount of time with your trainer. I'm going to Zapala, about three hours away by bus from Neuquen. My new companion is going to be Hna.Porter, who I've heard is a really hard worker. We have something called the Standard, which are the mission goals for lessons taught, contacts, baptisms, and she's met the standard a couple of times. I'm going to be learning a lot from her. I leave Puerto Madryn at around 10:30 tonight (about 6:30ish Idaho time), and the bus ride is going to take all night and then some. But good news is I'm not going by myself. I'll have my companion for most of the way, and my zone leader now is going to be my zone leader in Zapala, so thank goodness.

In happy news, we found our Luis! He was missing for about a week. We could not find him anywhere, call him, anything. But a couple hours after we started our fast for Sunday, we went by his house and he was home! It turned out that he had to stay at his work for at least four days straight to get all the work done, and where he works he doesn't get reception. It's weird that he didn't tell us that he had to stay at work four days straight, but he commited to another baptismal date, and he says he's still keeping all of his commitments like not drinking, reading and praying everyday. We really hope he pulls through.

The days are filled with walking, talking to people, clapping at doors, finding more people to teach, and walking. Wait- did I mention walking? Because we walk a lot. It doesn't bother me until Hna. LeGrow does her power walk, which is the pace of a steady jog. That's when it gets really intense.There are days where I get really discouraged with my "Castellano"(They don't speak Spanish, they speak Castellano. They make a big point of saying Castellano). There are days where I just wish I didn't have to speak Castellano because it just feels like Spanish word vomit. But I gotta keep moving forward, right? Because I can't give up.

PICTURES!!! I'm going to try to see if I can send you some.

It was kind of a surprise to hear about Bro. DiViesti. It's still weirding me out. I hope you're all helping Sis. DiViesti and Kent's wife. What are you all doing in Downey? I think the town has a secret quota for dead people every week. Downey: Town of Zombies.

Let everyone know I love them and miss them! Take care! Loves!!!
xoxo, Hna.Georgeson

P.S. If you could also send this to blancerich@gmail.com and jenneliza7@gmail.com and coppertree15@gmail.comAnd mamma, the last two emails, please make sure they have my address! Muchisimas gracias!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

Week dos at the MTC‏