As they say here in Argentina, Felices Pascuas!

Emily didn't write one big letter this week. She wrote a little to each member of the family. So here are bits and bytes of everyone's notes.

To Daddy:

I feel so cheated, Easter and Conference went by WAY too fast! It's so not fair! I did get to see all of them, but it still doesn't feel like enough! I can't wait till they come out and I get to keep them and read them.

It's funny to think you're still getting snow. Right now is the beginning of fall and it's muy linda afuera (very nice outside). But the other day it was so cold! Like Downey in the fall. Oh heavens, I can't wait for winter!

I'm almost done with my first full transfer here! Qué loco! I now have a full 6 or 7 weeks here. And I'm beginning to understand a lot more and talk a lot more. Slowly, oh so slowly, but surely, it's coming. All the latin missionaries we were with last week made me practice, curse them! But I could have conversations! And crack jokes! Now ain't your daughter so witty!

EARTHQUAKES! One of the things we talk about with people that helps us to get through to them is that these are the signs of the times, and we gotta prepare ourselves, just like what they warn us about in Conference. We can see it's so not a joke, but the real thing.

And I wasn't going to get a blessing, but alas, my nasal infection is returning, and so that just might be a good idea. Hee hee.

To Micah:
Yes, I'm always down with something, but by now I just think it's hilarious. I just got over my last illness only to realize today that my nasal infection is returning. Hip hip hooray! Really now, I'm just giggling just cuz it's so silly. But Satan should know that He can't get me down this way, and if it's the Lord challenging me, then it's not much of a challenge. Except for the fact that I can't hear people because of the preassure in my head. Ok. Maybe it is a challenge, but one that makes me giggle.

Alice in Wonderland! You are going to have to buy it so I can watch it in 13.5 more months. And if you liked it I know it's good. Other people are always like "I'll never watch it, it's creepy," yadayadayada, I think it looks wicked awesome! And it's sweet that all of you were able to go together. Did you watch conference? My companion and I noticed that there was a huge theme about the relationship between parents and children. If you don't remember them you should go online and read them or watch them, just a little bit everyday. It's what our Heavenly Father wants us to know right now, so that must mean it's rather important. And I think it fits that all of you went to the movies. Just doing sweet things together like that makes all the difference.

Oh Micah, the mission is crazy, the mission is hard, the mission is fun, the mission is something I'd never trade out- ever. Everyday I'm learning, easy lessons and lessons that break my heart, lessons like the Nephites being reminded of things that they already should know that they forget and ends up kicking their butt. But that part is my fault. Anyway, as difficult or sickly as it is, I couldn't be anywhere else.

To Mommy:
Oh mamma, I wrote all the boys and daddy back that now I only have five minutes! BAH! But this week has been SOOOO interesting!

Funny story of the week: My companion and I were molested by this giant horny dog. I think he just wanted the carmelos in my pocket. Pervert.

Other funny story: My companion lost the keys to our apartment so we can't really get in. We have to go through our neighbors house and sneak in the back way. We're getting the lock changed today so that we can leave. The other week we woke up early to go running, and my comp came out of the bathroom and said "gah! We can't go! We can't leave!" I can't help but giggle, it's all just so silly!

Conference was awesome! And way too short! What the crud! I feel so jipped! Easter and Conference went by way too fast! Read it and watch it again! I know there are tons of things that bog us down in life, but the Prophet and Apostles have told us what the Lord wants us to know to gain happiness. Who are we to say no and not do them? Who are we to not follow the counsel of a loving Heavenly Father?

I gotta go already! I think about you often and hope you're doing okay!

Mucho amor y ravioli (the popular main dish here), su Hna.Georgeson

P.S. Felices Pascuas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

Week dos at the MTC‏