June 28 Pictures

Regarding the world of soccer, please regard my email to Barrett for my sentiments on the matter.

I still hope everything is going alright- the car, the familly, the dogs, the dancing chocolate chickens... What? Who said that?

I would send you pictures (yet again), but everything is stupid. Why won't everything work?!?!??? BBBBBAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

There are times where I feel like Charlie Brown. The poor kid doesn't ask for anything, yet the crap seems to fall on his lap. BUT to help make up for it he has a pretty sweet dog that can fly his doghouse like the Red Baron with a cool yellow bird for a sidekick. And throughout it all, he keeps moving forward.

I just want to say, first of all, THANK YOU ALL OF YOU WHO WROTE ME! And Des, I got your letter, it made me SSSSOOOOOO happy! I love you lots and lots and lots! I was actually thinking about you the other day. I was telling my comp about your brothers. Yay for Des!!! And yes, I miss our partieees :)

Right now we're in week five of the transfer. Two more weeks until transfers. I feel like we just started! And June is almost over! Who in the world made time go by so fast?!? Craziness!!! The work here is insane. We've been trying to improve our numbers (evidence that we actually are working) and we've been talking to EVERYONE. Let me just say that in the past two days I've heard enough excuses. But alas, hay que seguir adelante (which is meaning ya gotta keep moving forward)!

WAIT!!! My companion has taken mercy on my soul! I'm going to try to send pics- I hope they get to you!!!

Anyway, we're working our tails off to see more baptisms, find more people to teach, spread the word- of God!

Keep safe, keep cool, keep the commandments, all that great stuff.

P.S. Mamma- can you send me simple recipies for diabetics? Pretty prease???

Love you all lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxox, Hna.Georgeson

Hee hee hee, I was playing with the images. Too bad I'm a missionary and can't really give hugs to everyone I want.

#1: Gabriela's baptism

#2: Diego's baptism

#3: Hno. Castro who baptized Juliana, Cloromiro who was baptized by Diego, our new convert

#4: Me and a rainbow one very cold and windy day in Zapala

#5: My comp, Hna.Palacios de Cerro de Pazco, Peru, and I in the last zone conference

#6: My comp and I in the house of a recent convert. We're eating piƱones, yum!

#7: Museo Zapala! I'm robbing them! Mwa ha ha!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

May 30: I got my super trunky papers today.