Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaleta Olivia!

Thank you for the email! It was a pleasant surprise. I just read the last one you sent, and then when I went to read daddy's yours was already there. It was a sweet surprise.

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaleta Olivia!

I am here.

I finally found a map and found out where I am. I thought it was further down south. But I'll just settle for where I am. It was really nice here for a few days and as of late started again with the cold. But I'll live with this cold. Being by the ocean again, worth it 100%.

One day I'll figure out how to send you pictures. I tried sending a letter, but the post man gave it back saying that if I put it in two envelopes it would be cheaper. Asi que bueno. (so, okay.)

This week has been interesting as to the adventures we've had thus far. My second day my companion got peed on by a dog. Worse than Hna. Smith. We both laughed our heads off. Que mal soy yo! Na :)

The other day while walking to the bus stop the lady walking in front of us began running, and we looked back and noticed the bus was coming. We started booking it too, and next thing we know the bus turned around the corner right behind us. It wasn't even our bus! We laughed our heads off at that too. I wonder if the bus drivers think it's really funny when people do that. I would.

For my birthday my companion gave me an alfajor with a candle on it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. An alfajor is almost like a hostess cupcake, ya know, the chocolate ones. But they're soooooo much yummier. Way better. I liked my birthday even though almost nobody but my companion knew. It doesn't bother me at all. Hip hip hooray for my bday!

I can't really think of anything else that happened. But first let me tell you about Carlos.

He's someone really high up in his evangelical church. Hna. Aquino told me that he's like the Pres. Uchtdorf in his church, like the Pres. Monson of Caleta. He comes to church every week, participates, befriends like the members should, he's awesome. After his baptism he might be translated or become the fourth Nephite or something. He lives for the gospel. He's more open to baptism now than before. We're going to get there. He knows it too. He's going to Chile next week to talk with his 'leaders' and be 'released'. He still goes out 'preaching,' but instead of inviting them to his congregation, he invites them to ours. Yeah, he still has a little ways to go, but he'll get there. He's a good man.

Bueno, Thank you for everything! And thanks for the recipes mama. Can you send me one for soft pretzels? Qué rico! What a bummer! My keyboard doesn't have the upside down exclamation point!

Well, until next time, ciao!!!

xoxo, Hna. Georgeson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

Week dos at the MTC‏