I'M BEING TRANSFERED!!!!!

Wow. What a heck of a week. Or couple of weeks I should say.

First of all, please tell Kristin- OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so wickedly happy for her!!! That's wonderfully amazing! I'm going to be smiling all day now.

Oh my gosh- I realized Monday night after writing my email- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!! I could really kick myself for not writing it Monday. What better way to celebrate another year of love and family than with tough gifted moose meat.

I only say that with much love and a chuckle in my tender heart.

This I have realized this week. I've made it to the point in my mission where I forget which language is my own. I purposely think in English to make sure I don't forget anything, but then I begin talking in English, something that I don't think my Peruvian companion really appreciates. I get thoroughly confused during the week.

Also..... my companion and I have invited a ton of people to be baptized in this transfer... 10 people who said that they would be baptized! And yesterday we decided!.... That none of them would be baptized right now. Yes. Kind of a bummer. Even more so because....

I'M BEING TRANSFERRED!!!!!

Yes, you heard me right. I'm being transferred. Only after two transfers in this area- three months- I'm already leaving. I CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE!!! They say that if you get transferred a lot and if you have a lot of companions, it means you're one of the crazy ones. One of the ones that the companion can't stand. It means that I'm nuts. How wonderful. But the best part is that I'm going to......... BARILOCHE!!!! To the same ward that I was in about three months ago. I'm going to be working with the trainee of my dear Hna. Smith. Her trainee replaced me, and I'm going to be working with her. Also what I've realized is that I have not been in all four provinces of my mission. Bariloche is in Neuquén, not Rio Negro! Dang it! My plans have been foiled!

But okay.

My mission is officially insane.

But okay. I'm also going to be senior companion. I didn't have any plans to be senior companion until the last transfer of my mission. What a bummer. I have to be responsible! AHHH!!! Pero bueno. The Lord has some crazy plan for me that will be for my good and my benefit. Alrighty then. We move forward.

Take care and talk to you soon!

xoxo, Hna. Georgeson

Feliz día de gracias! Or in other words- Happy Thanksgiving!
If it even is this week. If not... read that last part next week. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

Week dos at the MTC‏