Being in Bariloche

Being in Bariloche, the place is filled with such pretty things that I definitely want to get for you guys, so thank you so much for the help. Tomorrow the assistants to the president should be coming with some shoes from the mission home, so I should be doing a lot better.

This weekend we had a baptism! Eli Moyano, who is the girlfriend of the stake mission leader (now you see why he has that calling... he's so good at it ;) ). She's pretty happy, and so are all the YSA in the stake. We're trying to keep them animated for the baptism that we're going to see this Saturday too, for Ayrton. We're working to see a good turn out and a lot of support at the baptism

One question that I hope everybody will help me with- ¿What are some ideas for ward activities or ward missionary activities? I want feedback! Please!

The weather is different everyday, but recently it's been getting warmer. The sisters from Esquel are here for Zone conference tomorrow, and as we were getting everything ready for them to sleep, we got so hot, we slept with the windows open! It was wonderful. Warmth!Because we're seeing zone conference tomorrow the entire zone was here today, and we went hiking up Mount Campenario, a very short but wickedly steep hike. My legs still feel like Jello. As we were going back down my companion went faster with the elders, and I stayed with the other Hermanas, and we ended up taking down the wrong way and.... we totally got lost! We kept going down thinking "We'll be okay," until there was no more trail, just a whole bunch of trees. About twenty minutes later we found the trail again, but my clothes are so dirty... so much dirt! I guess my companion, when she got down to the bottom and realized that we weren't there, thought I had died or something. But one thing is for sure, I'm tired. We had to go up twice, and that stinking mountain is steep! But okay, we're alive and safe. The lord heard us and our lovely Hna. Arrancibia found the way. That's my Hermanita! (That's right, we totally had the same trainer.)

Alright, I think I'm going to end right now because I've run out of things to say! Pero bueno, una cosa mas if you really want it. In chapter four of Preach My Gospel there's a scripture study about a few standard questions that we ask ourselves everyday. Where to go, what to do... While studying these two questions specifically I found two scriptures that I really liked.

2 Nephi 32:2-5

"Do ye not remember that I said unto you that after ye had received the Holy Ghost ye could speak with the tongue of angels? And now, how could ye speak with the tongue of angels save it were by the Holy Ghost?

"Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.

"Wherefore, now after I have spoken these words, if ye cannot understand them it will be because ye ask not, neither do ye knock; wherefore, ye are not brought into the light, but must perish in the dark.

"For behold, again I say unto you that if ye will enter in by the way, and receive the Holy Ghost, it will show unto you all things what ye should do.

And D&C 52:3-4

"Wherefore, verily I say unto you, let my servants Joseph Smith, Jun., and Sidney Rigdon take their journey as soon as preparations can be made to leave their homes, and journey to the land of Missouri.

"And inasmuch as they are faithful unto me, it shall be made known unto them what they shall do;"

So in order to receive revelation to bring to pass the Lord's work, have success and fulfill His will, four things must be done.

Ask, Knock, be Faithful which means Be diligent and obedient.

Be good and listen to the spirit! Do what you know you need to do.

Love and miss you!

xoxo, Hna. Georgeson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

Week dos at the MTC‏