Happy Turkey Day!

Okay, this keyboard is messed up and I can`t put exclamation points or normal... uh, I don`t remember what they´re called. Things you use like in didn´t or you´re. They´re really accent marks.

Today is a holiday therefore not many things are opened. I finally discovered a little bit of Bariloche today, something I´ve never been able to do. We went down by the lake and the local mini cathedral, butalas, ´twas not open. We finally bought some of the famous Barliloche chocolate, and OH MY GOSH is it delightfully pleasant. If I can getaway with it, I´ll try to smuggle some home for you. Also we went by this touristy goods store, and OH MY GOSH I´ll smuggle something from there too. Something made me think of Ann, so she can expect something too. I wanted to put a smiley face right here, but the whole keyboard thing. It turns out like this :?. Alrighty then.

TRANSFERS!!!!! Each mission is 100 percent different. Our mission,because it´s so big and transfers can mean almost 24 hours of traveling, we don´t get transfers so much. We normally stay anywhere between 4.5 to 7.5 months. Nine months even happens every now and again. The longest area I´ve had was Zapala which was 4.5 months, all the rest as one or two transfers. Not including Bariloche. I´m staying here for a little while longer than one transfer. and I´ve only ever had one companion for more than one transfer, my dear Hna. Palacios. I´ve come to really miss her! Now do you get why I´m a little bummed. I´m a bit of a special case in my mission. As consolation, there´s another sister here in the mission who moves around as much as I do,and I´ve had a lot of her companions. We´re just cool like that :) Smiley face! Just please bear with me and my bummed-outness. I´m still trying to get up and work everyday with all I got.I also got some surprising news from my mission president that you´re going to find out soon in a couple of weeks. In a blessing from an elder he said that I shouldn´t be afraid of change, that it´s the way God works. There´s a lot of changes, and I feel like barfing right now.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I won´t barf. It´s just the really rich and delicious chocolate talking.

Anyway, Have a Happy Thanksgiving! We´ll see how we´ll celebrate this beloved day, but enjoy the stuffing and turkey for me!Love you all! Take care! Read, pray, and go to church! The essentials that keep you from falling.

xoxo, Hna. Georgeson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

Week dos at the MTC‏