I'm going to be a Trainer!

Tell Adam thanks. That really means a lot to me. More so since I have felt something different these few days. A peace and calm.

We have transfers today. Hna. Dennison is leaving and I'm training. When President first told me about two transfers ago I freaked out. I did not want to train! I'm so not cut out for the job! But with something that President told me in our interviews has helped me to change my point of view a lot. He said "The Lord wants you to know how much He trusts you." Although I'm still a little stressed out because I'm companionless until Thursday, I'm okay with training. I'm okay. I think that's a miracle. So tell Adam thank you. Don't worry, just because I'm okay doesn't mean I'll let my guard down and be a lazy trainer.

I have no idea of who she is. If she's white, Latin, what her name is - I don't know. My district leader said that he doesn't know either, so I'll find out everything on Thursday.

I'm a little tired. With all that's buzzing around I didn't really sleep last night. But that's okay. I'll be fine. I kind of do it on purpose so that when I travel I can sleep.

Did I tell you that Elder Arnold came here about a month ago? I think I forgot to tell you. Guess what!? Elder Arnold from the Seventy came to my ward! He, his wife, and one of his councilors spoke (His councilor is from Rigby and knows my Bishop Peterson!) It was wonderful. He really is a loving man. Very much so. And very tall. That part was cool too. He doesn't seem that big and intimidating in conference, but in real life he's giant! You pay a little more attention that way, no? :)

That and about two weeks ago two people thought my companion and I were spies. One man wouldn't give me his name or let me write his address down because he thought I'd send it to Barak Obama. Silly man.

Our convert Ayrton came back from vacation! We've taught him twice and his sister is planning on being baptized the 19th! Woo hoo! We're really happy. She got up in church and bore her testimony. She's eleven and not even a member! It was sweet to see her act of faith.

I did send pictures to Daddy's email, if you didn't get them then the card from the camera is bogus! Nah, that means you'll just have to wait to see pictures for a little while.

Tell Adam and Barrett to take care, that I love them, and that Micah needs to write me! Did he get my letter?

Love you all and take care! Listen to the spirit- We have the gift of the Holy Ghost, and one of his main jobs is to help us make righteous decisions, so listen and do good. Please.

xoxo, Hna. Georgeson

Comments

  1. Um...I'm not all familiar with the rules, so I don't know if I'm "allowed" to contact you by commenting, but I'm such a dangnubbit bad letter writer:/ I don't know if you'll even check to see if you have any comments...argh...anyway,just in case you DO check, I just wanted to let you know that I do think of you often, I miss you like crazy, and I can't wait till the day where I can call you up. I think I'm just confused about which address I'm supposed to send letters to since you're always moving around and stuff:/ Oh! And I have to let you know that Rhawnie is pregnant! And Michael just got a job so we'll hopefully be moving out of his parent's by the end of the year! (and then maybe next year I'll be pregnant!:O lol)I do try to remember to read your blog (it's so cute by the way!), I've made one of my own, last night actually. It's to track my progress on this challenge from our relief society president to do this "University of Life" thing, I guess you could compare it to personal progress:)So maybe you can read it once in a while if you have time since it will have some spiritual aspects;)One of the tasks is to send a missionary a care package...I better get on that before you come home in 3 months...what would you need in a care package? And where on earth do I send it??? Anyway...I bet this is the longest dang comment ever haha Love you and miss you lots and lots!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

May 30: I got my super trunky papers today.