I've been in Argentina a year!

Hooray! Bueno, my companion and I are not going to get chocolates or flowers, but tomorrow marks my year of being outside of the U.S.. I've been in Argentina that long! Whoa!!!!

I bet you're all wondering about my new companion. Hna. Sancé from Guatemala. I'm training a Latin! It's because I'm so cool! (yeah, right (: ) And humble too. We've had a rocky few days, but we're hanging on, in some miraculous manner. She's sweet and quiet. And she's going to cook a food from Guatemala today that's called Creamed Chicken. Yum! I like it already! Ha ha, just kidding!

This week we have zone conference with Elder Aidukaitis. In all seriousness, he's coming! I'm going to know all of the presidency from The South America Area. But the conference is going to be way different. He let it out on our zone leaders and rebuked them for their lack of faith, planning and goal making. He told them there's nothing in our way if we open our mouths and talk to everyone, to be able to achieve one baptism a week at least. Fa! That would be amazing! I'm more than willing to believe in his promise, so we will see success as we follow the counsel of the Lord through one of his ordained servants, and from there see the many fruits of success. I'm excited!

I really wish that I had a whole lot to tell all of you, but really, there's not much. This past week has been a blur with all the crazy changes. Do you all remember Ayrton? His sister, Itier is getting baptized this weekend! We're working like crazy to be able to get her ready. Just two weeks to get her ready! But we'll be okay.

Love you lots and take care! And YOU wax strong!

xoxo, Hna. Georgeson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

Week dos at the MTC‏