May 23: ¡WOW MOM!

¡WOW MOM!

I love saying that because if you print this out and flip the page upside down, it says the same thing! How cool and ingenious is that!

Pero en serio! Crazy stuff! Sweet laptops, hijacked Internet stuffs, your bebito growing up, your other bebito apparently growing younger. The world has gone upside down crazy just like my ¡WOW MOM!

Whoa.

I hope you feel better, you must take care of yourself- drink water, drink tea, drink air, whatever you can get your hands on! I keep thinking that you're all in winter because it's turned freakishly cold here, but alas, these are summer bugs. Here you bundle yourself up more and drink tea. Mmm, tea... Don't contaminate! :)

How's Papito doing? I haven't heard from him in a little while. I imagine it's crazy with Barrett graduating. Scream extra loud for me!!!

This week has been fairly calm. It's gotten a lot colder. It snowed a little bit. Now that it's colder the snow isn't melting in the hills round about. Everybody kept threatening us with snow this weekend, but we came out triumphant. We just have to wear a little more.

This Thursday is Hna. Bundy's birthday. The 25th is a holiday, and we're going to eat empanadas at the church for lunch. We can invite investigators, and who wants to miss empanadas?!?

We're shooting for two baptisms on Hna. Bundy's birthday. They're the spouses of members. Walter and Vanesa. They'll wonderful, really. Sincere, caring, they just need a little help to awaken their desire to know for sure if the church is true. They already know it, but that's our work to help them acknowledge it. It sounds weird, and it's hard to explain, but it's true.

I LOVE MY MISSION! I keep having dreams about going home or being home, and they make me freaked out and sad at the same time. Go home?!? That's not supposed to happen! I just got here! I don't want to stop speaking Spanish! NEVER!

Well, I have to speak to you when I go home, but it'll be a weird experience.
But fine. I'm keeping myself concentrated. I always forget that I'm going home. I'm working so that nobody realizes it. It's been working up till now. MWA HA HA!!

love you all and take care!

Hna. Georgeson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

May 30: I got my super trunky papers today.