May 30: I got my super trunky papers today.

Get to feeling better! I won't let you get me sick :) Really. I'm sorry that you had to miss Barrett's graduation. But at least I'm not alone in missing out on everything. Did Barrett's graduating class do anything fun for graduation?

I got my super trunky papers today.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! No gracias!

Hna. Bundy says that the MTC is for the new missionaries to de-worldatize themselves. There should be something like that for returning missionaries. Between the freak out of finishing and having to sign up for classes at BYU-I, I'm starting to hate my internet time. I tried signing up for classes but it won't let me. I want to say ENOUGH! Trust the Lord shall be my motto, because it's totally out of my hands now. Okay.

This week has been kind of a shocker. One of my converts, who everyone thought was doing really well stopped coming to church and began going to her old church. I have to call her because I haven't seen her in a long while. Nobody really knows what happened. But okay. I'll do my best to help her out.

I got to see folkdance in the church. The Samba, the Gato, and another one that I don't remember. We had the activity for the 25 de Mayo where I ate a butt load of empanadas. Hno. Cañumil sang folksongs. It was awesome. Hna. Bundy had her 22nd birthday! I made her biscuits and gravy. We ate with the Fila Guevara, and Hna. Guevara is una buena cocinera :) I'm sorry. She's a great cook.

We reached our goal of finding 16 new people to teach. It's all just a matter of opening your mouth. We're aiming to have at least one baptism each week until I go home. It'll be a little bit of a miracle since we have nobody prepared for these days, but the Lord can make things happen, no?

I got to speak yesterday in church. I based my talk on Brightly Beams our Father's Mercy, and who knew that the interlude hymn was the very same? I took it to be that the Lord wanted the talk that I had prepared.

I really don't know what else to say.

But take care, and I love you all!

Hna.Georgeson

Tell Adam good luck in his new calling! Pray, listen to the Lord, trust Him, and he'll do great :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you supposed to do?

Dating.... stinks

Week dos at the MTC‏